So when out of the salon with a new haircut, they often disappointed with the end result. For it does not happen to you, it would be better if you know some of the criteria in order to get the right haircut and beautiful, that is by adjusting haircut with your face.
Round or chubby face can be thiny with certain hairstyles. Hair touch suitable for this face shape is a piece that is a bit high and the volume at the top of the head in order to create the impression of a narrower face. Here's five hairstyles for round faces for your chubby cheeks thinny.
|Lenght layered hair round face|
|Fringe bangshairstyles for round face|
|bob hairstyles for round face|
|pixie hairstyles for round face|
Ginnifer Godwin made given the short hair bangs sideways on the front to balance the shape of his face. Noteworthy is do not let your hair on the side of length equal to the jaw, as this will make the face look wider. Cut to length at the top of the jaw.
|Side bangs hairstyles for round face|
Want to dye your hair? It's okay. The key is to highlight the effect, with vertical lines. This line will create the effect trim on the face itself.
Tips for you who have round face, That should not be the chubby cheeks
- You also must know that the horizontal motive is always to give wider effect. Similarly, the hair style. Haircut with blunt ends that fall, will make a wide face and chubby cheeks seemed increasingly highlighted.
- Be careful with fluffy haircut
- Avoid curly hair accents. If you have wavy or curly hair, make sure your hair to shoulder length. Hair wavy / curly short will make your face look rounder.
- Try not to tie your hair, because it will further highlight the effect of the width of the face. Let it fall loose and cover the cheek and jaw bones.
- Super short haircuts or super long. Why? Super short will make the face 'open' once, whereas super-long will also make it fall 'surrender' and re-exposed cheek when you tie it.